Score Fighting Series 7 Results – Jordan Mein overwhelms Forrest Petz in 1st

score fighting series logoA welterweight battle between Jordan Mein and Forrest Petz headlines Score Fighting Series (SFS) 7 on Friday, November 23rd. SFS 7 takes place from the Hamilton Place Theatre in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

The main card for SFS 7 will be televised live on AXS TV at 10:00pm ET.

Preliminary Card Results

Paul Jalbert defeated Oliver Vadnais by unanimous decision.

Roy McDonell defeated Desmond Green by armbar submission in the first round.

Adam Assenza defeated Tommy Cote by unanimous decision.

Elias Theodorou defeated Ali Mokdad by unanimous decision.

Main Card Results

Ryan Dickson defeated Brandt Dewsbery by rear-naked choke submission in the second round. Dickson remains undefeated as he improves his record to 5-0 with all wins coming by stoppage.

Jason Saggo defeated Iraj Hadin by rear-naked choke submission at 3:41 of the second round. Saggo’s ground game was too much as he wore down Hadin before finally finishing him. Saggo has now won seven of his eight wins by submission.

Alex Ricci defeated Kevin Morin by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28). The stand-up game was the difference as Ricci battered and bloodied the game Morin. Ricci rebounds from the first loss of his career at SFS 5 to improve to 6-1.

Tristan Johnson defeated Will Romero by slit decision (28-29, 30-27, 30-27). Johnson takes the rematch and improves to 2-0 against Romero. It was a hard fought boxing match in which Johnson press the action behind a stinging left jab and solid combinations.

Jesse Ronson defeated Ryan Healy by unanimous decision (30-26, 30-25, 30-27). Healy showcased a tough chin and a lot of heart as he was punished by strikes and kicks from Ronson. Somehow Healy took the punishment, including three consecutive head-kicks in the third round, and continued fighting back. Ronson runs his winning streak to seven fights as he improves to 12-2 overall.

Jordan Mein defeated Forrest Petz by technical knockout at 1:29 of the first round. Mein wasted no time as he attacked with a barrage strikes and knees that put Petz on the defensive from the opening bell. Petz tried to cover-up to avoid the punishment but Mein continued the relentless assault until the referee called it off.